SIP - Scilab Image Processing Toolbox >> SIP - Scilab Image Processing Toolbox > improfile
Draws intensity profiles of an image
- The gray-level matrix obtained by matrix=imread("my_picture.jpg").
- 0 to draw the profiles on the image 1 to draw the profiles in separated windows. 2 to draw the profiles on the image and the gaussian interpolation (used with laser beam images) Default=0.
- hprofile and vprofile will contain values in the 0-1 range. To draw the profile, you can specify a multiplication factor to these values. For example, if your initial image was 8bits, you could pass 255 as the maximal luminanace of the image. Default= 255.
- hprofile or
- Matrix containing the horizontal (or vertical) profile selected.
Draws the values of pixels on a line and/or a row. Can draw
profiles on the image or in separate windows. With the option=2,
you can determine radius w of a laser beam, which allows you to
find the beam waist.
This function was created (and tested) only with gray level images.
- Jocelyn DRUEL <email@example.com>
- Ricardo Fabbri <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The latest version of the Scilab Image Processing toolbox can be found at