SIP - Scilab Image Processing Toolbox >> SIP - Scilab Image Processing Toolbox > erode
Morphological erosion of binary images
E = erode(Img, [SE, center])
- M x N Binary image to be eroded. (0 for background, 1 for object)
- M x N Binary eroded image.
- Arbitrary structuring element represented as a binary array. Defaults to
- origin of structuring element. Shold be within image dimensions. Defaults to the center of the SE array.
Function erode performs morphological erosion of a binary image Img using SE as the structuring element.
initial_dir = PWD;
chdir (SIPDIR + 'images');
Img = gray_imread('disks2.bmp');
Img = 1-Img;
SE = ones(10,10);
e = erode(Img, SE);
- Ricardo Fabbri <ricardofabbri (AT) users DOT sf DOT net>
The latest version of the Scilab Image Processing toolbox can be found at